Cell: (404) 213 7664
verbal and written communication
excellent people and communication skills
to work well with many diverse personalities
oriented and highly organized
team player with good project management skills
follow through and attention to detail
- Member of the American
Translators Association (ATA)
- Member of National Language
Service Corps (NLSC)
- Simultaneous and
- Comprehensive technical vocabulary
1999 to present
Virtual Translation Services
Atlanta, GA, USA
Russian English Translator
- Interpreted for INPO (Institute of Nuclear Power Operations), Atlanta, GA, during the International Participant Forum, March 2011. Nuclear Plant safety, equipment, operations, procedures and events.
- Interpret for the telecommunications, IT, metallurgy, environment, economics and other industries.
Perform technical written translation and three-way Russian-English technical and business telephone interpretation.
Perform written business and personal translation.
- Work with multiple individual and commercial clients translating various subjects ranging from personal life events to
scientific/medical research articles.
- Provided technical translation at the International Wire and Cable Show 1999 in Atlanta, GA, held at the Georgia World
Congress Center. Translated technical and business conversations on the subject of metallurgy, as well as scientific
inventions and research in metallurgy on the subject of innovative Plasma Technology.
- Interpret for the Open World Programs sponsored by the Library of Congress and funded by The US Congress since 2003. Work with multiple professional delegations from Russia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan in various locations throughout the USA:
Environmental Protection – Atlanta, GA, (2003);
US Health System - Atlanta, GA (2004), Wichita, KS, (2004), Asheville, NC, (2010);
Local Governance – Birmingham, AL, Montgomery, AL, (2005);
Economic Development - Lake Hartwell, GA/Greenville, SC (2005)
Women Leaders – Birmingham, AL, (2006);
Accountable Government - Birmingham, AL, (2007) (2009), Montgomery, AL, (2010);,Wichita, KS (2010), Montgomery, AL, (2011), Denver, CO (2011)
Social Issues - Montgomery, AL, (2007);
Social Issues, Health Care Provision (Pediatric Surgery) – Omaha, NE (2010)
Youth Services - Birmingham, AL (2008), Lincoln, NE, (2009), Lincoln, NE, (2010);
Presidential Elections - Montgomery, AL, (2008);
Bioethics - Atlanta, GA, (2008);
Education – Knoxville, TN, (2009);
Russian poets and writers – Iowa City, University of Iowa, (2009);
Russian folk musicians – New Orleans, LA, (2008);
System Solution to Improve Outcomes of Pregnancy – Atlanta, GA, (2009)
- Interpret for US Army Central Command since 2008, working with military delegations in various locations throughout the USA:
The Second International Aviation Symposium - (2008)
Public Affairs Information Exchange - (2008); Washington D.C., The Pentagon, (2009)
Signal Information Exchange II - Atlanta, GA – (2008), (2010)
Military Medical Information Exchange - (2009) – 2 delegations;
Global Medic Exchange – 2010
Officer Training Information Exchange - (2009)
NCO Training Information Exchange - (2009) – 2 delegations
EOD Information Exchange - (2009), (2010) - 3 delegations
NCO Development Information Exchange - (2010)
Concept Development Conference for the Land Forces Symposium - (2010)
- Perform various written translations for US Army Central Command.
- Provided interpretation at the Ace Hardware Expo 2003 in Atlanta, GA held at the Georgia World Congress Center.
- Translate for multiple people who adopt and sponsor children from Russia and Russian speaking countries.
- Provided interpretation at the International Poultry Expo 2005 in Atlanta, GA held at the Georgia World Congress Center.
- Translated a book written by Dee Thompson called "Jack's New Family. An Older Child Adoption Story" that was published in 2007.
- Interpreted for F.I.R.S.T. (For Inspiration of Science and Technology) during the regional tournament in Atlanta, GA. April 2008. Interpreted for the inventor of Segway scooter, Mr. Dean Kamen and representatives of the Russian Ministry of Youth Affairs.
- Provide Russian English interpretation at the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, Atlanta, GA.
- Provide Russian English interpretation services at courts of the Greater Atlanta area.
- Provide Russian English medical interpretation services for individual clients of the Greater Atlanta area.
- Provided interpretation at the International Poultry Expo 2011 in Atlanta, GA held at the Georgia World Congress Center.
Junior High School
Kent, WA, USA
ESL Instructional Assistant
I helped teaching English as a second language to 7th, 8th and 9th
grade students. I interpreted at teacher parent conferences. I tested
foreign students prior to their school admittance to identify their
level of knowledge in math and English. I taught Introduction to
the Internet as part of the after school tutoring program and helped
foreign students with their home work in various subjects.
Maple Valley, WA, USA
Manager of the International Department
Supported international clients in the former USSR and several European
countries. Processed technical requests of international clients.
Signed contracts for equipment sales and delivery. Cleared shipments
through customs. Supervised technical customer support staff consisting
of 3 technicians. Performed English/Russian written translation
of technical and business documents.
Set up a new office. Responsible for administration of office including
coordinating schedules, ordering office supplies, updating and maintaining
communications systems. Performed negotiations with Russian businessmen,
arranged meetings and business talks, translated during business
talks, signed contracts for equipment sales and delivery, prepared
declaration papers to clear shipment through customs, managed a
department of translators. Responded to multiple e-mail/fax inquires
about products offered by the Virtual Communications Corporation.
Performed English/Russian written translation of technical and business
documents. Performed English/Russian translations during technical
schools for the Virtual Communications Corporation dealers in Russia.
Translating Agency, Khabarovsk, Russia
Director of the Agency
Opened the NIKA Agency as the first employee. Managed a staff of
translators. Coordinated translator' jobs. Found new clients for
the Translating Agency. Performed English/Russian interpretation
for American and Russian businessmen. Performed written English/Russian
translations. Translated for telecommunications and oil-related
companies such as Amoco, Shell, Marathon Oil, Occidental Petroleum,
Kokusai Denshi Denwa (KDD), and International Telecom Japan (ITJ).
Translated for Russian American Oil JV Petrosakh (Sakhalin Island).
- Translated at the USA 1992 Show in Moscow, Russia for the Arctic Slope Regional Corporation, Alaska, USA on the
subject of the Exxon Valdiz Oil Spill clean up.
International Business Center, Khabarovsk, Russia
Duties included computer entries, preparing contracts, managing
a staff of 4 people, arranging meetings, daily employees work schedules,
business trips. Translated business documents, interpreted during
business talks. Performed technical translations for various companies.
Fulfilled the entire course and graduated from the Khabarovsk State
Pedagogical University, Department of Foreign Languages, Khabarovsk,
Master's Degree in Education with specialization in foreign languages.
Major - English. Minor - German.
Khabarovsk Specialized High School of the extensive English language
learning, Khabarovsk, Russia.
Began learning the English language at the age of 8. I had several
subjects taught in the English language at school such as technical
translation and English literature, as well as English language
of the Russian origin. Fluent in Russian and English languages,
valid Georgia State and Russian driver's licenses. Passed the written
test for the DSHS (Department of Social and Health Services of Washington)
for Social Services Interpreter. Have a Russian diploma as a military
medical nurse. Have extensive experience in translating for the
telecommunications, metallurgy, oil and horticulture/botany industries.
our Russian translator in Atlanta, GA
call our Russian translator in Atlanta, GA(770) 529-5147
to Russian English Translation Home Page